Ways that we collect information
- Some areas of the site require you to actively submit information in order for you to benefit from specific features (such as our range of online services).
- Some of this information may be personal (information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, father’s name, address, date of birth, PAN, etc.).
- Information is also gathered without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information.
- An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), so you can access the Internet. It is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user's computer).
- We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, and determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site, and to administer and improve the site.
Once you close your browser, our access to the cookie terminates. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose not to accept the cookie, this will not affect your access to the majority of information available on our website. However, you will not be able to make full use of our online services.
Monitoring of e-mail
We may monitor e-mail communications with Tax Fusion (this includes any Tax Fusion member of staff). Any such monitoring will take place in accordance with the law.
We use log files generated by our web servers to analyse site usage and statistics but the said files do not identify any personal information. Log file analysis helps us to understand usage patterns on our website and to make improvements to our service.
We do not disclose any information you provide via the site to any third parties or other government departments except where:
- Required by applicable laws, courts orders, or government regulations.
- You give us permission to do so.
- You are using e-filing services of Tax Fusion via a co-branded portal of an alliance partner, thereby consenting to share your details with alliance partner.
Access to and correction of personal information
We will take all reasonable steps in accordance with our legal obligations to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession that you submit via this site.
Span Across has a legal duty to protect the confidentiality of taxpayer information. We take all reasonable steps to protect any information you submit via our website, both online and offline, in accordance with relevant legislation in India.
We take all appropriate steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect such information for loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use technologies to safeguard your data, and operate strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, you also have a responsibility to take reasonable steps to safeguard them.
Links to other websites